Moms in Christ

You are invited to attend Moms in Christ, a ministry of Cornerstone Baptist Church. Our purpose is to support mothers in our community by providing weekly Christian fellowship and Bible study. We meet every Tuesday from 10:00 to 12 noon in the Youth Room. Childcare is provided and we have special activities for the children each week.

We are located at 1100 W. Highland Blvd. in Inverness, FL. For more information call the church office at 726-7335 or by email at momsinchrist@hotmail.com.

Friday, April 30, 2010

The greatest is love

Hi moms,

I came across this the other day while reading "The Power of a Positive Mom". Hope you enjoy it!

1 Corinthians 13 (A Mother's Version)

If I correct your manners at the dinner table, but do not have love, I am only a clanging dinner bell. If I take you for your annual doctor's visit and to story time at the library, and if I stop off at the mall to by you new shoes, but I have not love, I am nothing. If I give you clean laundry every day and keep the house perfectly straight, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love kisses the boo-boo before scolding about running in the house. Love encourages creativity instead of worrying about the possible mess. Love carefully disciplines and always forgives. Love doesn't sweat the small stuff. Love smiles and hugs. Love takes the time to look you in the eyes and listen to your side of the story.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13

You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment